What’s in a CE Mark?
The familiar CE symbol on a product provides among other things, peace of mind.
In Ireland, under the Construction Product Regulation, in order for a product to be CE marked it requires a Declaration of Performance. This Declaration indicates how the product performed when tested against the relevant basic requirement categories of the Construction Product Regulation. When you choose Terradrive Piling, you are choosing a company that is proud to have the CE symbol for all pre-cast concrete piles.
What does that mean?
- It removes any doubt about the quality of the pile because the manufacturing process has been independently verified;
- You know that the product is legally safe;
- You are protected from non-conforming products;
- You are protected from future shock issues arising from product deficiency claims;
- European Health & Safety and Environmental Protection legislation has been met;
- Your client will see that quality is important to you.
Always look for the CE mark and beware of falsified or misused quality markings on your construction products.
 The EU Construction Products Regulation (No. 305/2011 – CPR) lays down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and is directly applicable in its entirety in Irish law as of the 1st of July 2013.